GALAXY – QUASI 3000
The QuasIR™ 3000 was designed from the ground up to offer the industry a new kind of NIR analysis solution – a solution that brings together the portability required to move NIR analysis closer to point-of-need, combined with unmatched spectroscopic performance for the fastest and most accurate results.
The QuasIR™ 3000 was engineered to ensure direct calibration transfer without the frustration of standardizing instruments or adjusting models to accommodate excessive instrument variability. The heart of the QuasIR™ 3000 is our PermAlign™ optics technology, an innovative optical design that maintains alignment and performance under conditions from the routine to the extreme. Our technology and design ensure unmatched consistency and direct methods transfer with no loss in performance so you can expand your QuasIR™ fleet with confidence.
Experts know that good NIR results always start with good sampling and this means a large measurement spot size and the largest possible sampling volume. With this in mind, the QuasIR™ 3000 was engineered with an enhanced 23 mm sampling area, which is up to 5 times larger than competitive products. Our large sampling area with scratch resistant sapphire window helps produce better and more reproducible results. An internal background shutter mechanism permits automatic collection of background scans without the need for external reference materials or user interaction. An optional, easy-to-attach spinner further increases the sampling area, and various sampling cups and accessories increase the versatility of the instrument.
- Compact, portable, and high performance FT-NIR spectrometer with large sample area integrating sphere for lab and field applications.
- PermAlign™ optics: an innovative optical design that maintains alignment and performance under extreme conditions.
- Unmatched instrument-to-instrument consistency and direct method transfer so you can expand your QuasIR™ fleet with confidence.
- Automatic Performance Testing Unit provides an easy and automated way to monitor your instruments performance.
- 23 mm sampling area, which is up to 5 times larger than competitive products
- Optional plug-and-play sample spinner accessory for measuring inhomogeneous samples
- Spectral Sage™ software suite combines the ease-of-use needed for every day analysis with feature-rich functions for advanced method developers.
- Ready for the Road
- Compact: less than 8.5 kg and 44.0 x 24.1 x 14.5 cm in size
- Battery, mains or vehicle powered
- Enclosure: NEMA13 / IP54 (dust)
- Low Cost of Ownership:
- 20,000 hour user replaceable NIR source
- 10 year laser life
- 10 year interferometer drive
- User replaceable desiccant
- Operated by standard Windows™ PC
- Feed Analysis
- Food ingredients