The QuasIR 1000 is an FT-NIR spectrometer that brings together portability with unmatched spectroscopic performance. It features a transmission chamber that can hold various sizes of cuvettes and glass vials up to 10mm. Optional temperature control is offered; the sample compartment can be heated to 100∘C or cooled to 20∘C, for a wide range of applications. Liquid samples such as edible oils, lubricants, and fuels can be easily analyzed for quality control or adulteration.
The QuasIR 1000 NIR liquids analyzer ensures direct calibration transfer without the frustration of standardizing instruments or adjusting models to accommodate excessive instrument variability. The heart of the QuasIR 1000 is our PermAlign™ optics technology, an innovative optical design that maintains alignment and performance under conditions from the routine to the extreme. Our technology and design ensure unmatched consistency and direct methods transfer with no loss in performance so you can expand your QuasIR fleet with confidence. With PermAlign, you never need to make instrument adjustments and you can always have confidence in your results.
- Compact, portable, and high-performance FT-NIR spectrometer for lab, process and field applications
- PermAlign™ optics: an innovative optical design that maintains alignment and performance under extreme condition.
- Unmatched instrument-to-instrument consistency and direct method transfer so you can expand your QuasIR™ fleet with confidence
- Automatic Performance Testing Unit provides an easy and automated way to monitor your instruments performance
- Transmission sample chamber with optional temperature control for measuring liquids
- Spectral Sage™ software suite combines the ease-of-use needed for everyday analysis with feature-rich functions for advanced method developers
- Low Cost of Ownership:
– 20,000-hour user replaceable NIR source
– 10-year laser life
– 10-year interferometer drive
– User replaceable desiccant
– Operated by standard Windows™ PC