LB-200 Binocular Biological Microscope with Finite Semi-Plan Achromatic Objectives and Extra Wide Field (Anti-Fungus) With precision machining equipment and advanced alignment technology, they are advanced biological microscopes.
- Built-in transmitted illumination System LED
- Frame should have end opening, Stage Focusing Lock
- Stage height movement coarse and fine Focusing on both sides of frame
- Fixed quadruple nosepiece
- Abbe type with aperture iris diaphragm NA:1.25
- Finite Semi-Plan Achromatic objectives(anti-fungus)
- Extra Wide Field Eyepiece EW10x/18 with Diopter Adjustment as Optional
- Comfortable Observation with Eyepoint and Interpupillary Adjustable
Sliding Binocular Head Inclined at 45°, 360° Rotatable; 55-75mm interpupillary distance. Anti-Fungus.
Wide Field Eyepiece WF10×/ 18 with diopter adjustment
Finite Semi-Plan Achromatic Objective 4×, 10×, 40×, 100×
With 10x eyepiece: 40×, 100×, 400×, 1000×
Double Layer Mechanical Stage 140×140mm/ 75×50mm
Coaxial Coarse & Fine Adjustment, Fine Division 0.002mm, Coarse Stroke 37.7mm per Rotation, Fine Stroke 0.2mm per Rotation, Moving Range 28mm
Abbe NA 1.25 with Iris Diaphragm & Filter
LED Illumination 3W, 6V 20W Halogen light, Brightness Adjustable (optional)
Body / Energy
Body firm backing of Aluminum and built in power supply 110-240V
Dust cover, green filter, immersion oil and user manual
Dimension & G.W.
33cm×28cm×44cm×, 9 kg